You must have an EagleShare account to list a motorcycle. To get started visit the Rent Your Motorcycle page and click on "GET STARTED". Then, click on "LIST A BIKE" which will take you through the process of listing your bike. You’ll have to get approved to use EagleShare. We’ll verify the information (e.g., name, home address, and driver's license information) you provide to us. Make sure your motorcycle meets our eligibility requirements and maintenance and safety requirements. You must be at least 21 years old, have valid motorcycle insurance, and meet all legal and insurance standards and requirements in your region.
When you’re listing your vehicle, you’ll be required to:
- Enter the Vehicle identification number (VIN), if applicable. If you enter a VIN that matches the VIN of a vehicle already listed on EagleShare, you’ll be unable to list your vehicle;
- Select and Confirm the vehicle year, make, and model;
- Enter the vehicle license plate number and registration end date. Make sure your license plate is up to date and you enter it accurately. You can update the vehicle's license plate number any time in the Bike Details section of your Bike Listing page.
- Upload photos of your current registration card/document and insurance card/document.
- Enter information of your motorcycle’s condition, e.g., current mileage reading, service record, and damage & accident History;
- Upload at least 4 images from different angles with the entire bike in photo frame: front, ¾ front, side, and rear;
- You may choose to upload a video with tips and instructions intended to help the renter learn the controls, handling, and procedures about your bike;
- Set the price to be charged daily for your bike, multi-day discounts, limits on mileage use, and late return penalty if applicable;
- Set the working hours availability, and the minimum number of rental days along with a maximum number of rental days per booking;
- List any customizations that your bikes may have;
- Describe your bike in your own words to potential renters to learn why they should choose your bike;
- Enter any additional guidelines or restrictions you would want renters to know and follow when it comes to the use of your bike;
- Enter any additional instructions detailing specific details about where your bike is located and/or how to find it in a busy or difficult location. You may also choose to add extra details about what is expected at pick-up from your renter;