Who can enroll in Club EagleRider?

All Membership Plans and their benefits are available only to U.S. and Canadian residents with valid driver's license from the state or province they reside. You must have a valid motorcycle class driver's license or equivalent motorcycle endorsement to rent a street-legal motorcycle, although a motorcycle license is not required to purchase and join our membership.