We accept a current and valid driver’s license from your home country with the proper class or endorsement permitting you to ride the motorcycle, or equivalent of the motorcycle, you are renting. Please note: State laws apply to your rental vehicle and its use.
When picking up from locations in the United States:
Licenses issued from the United States:
- Two-wheel vehicles: Motorcycles
o All 50 states require some sort of motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license which is equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting.
- Three-wheel: Trikes
o A three-wheel vehicle endorsement may be required
Here are some examples of alternative licenses that we accept:
Licenses issued from the European Union (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden):
- A1/A2 – Will allow you to rent scooters.
- A – Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
- B1 – Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.
Licenses issued from Canada:
- Class 6 designation – For all provinces except for Ontario.
§ Class M1: Will allow you to rent motorcycles and scooters during daylight hours with a speed limit no more than 80 km/h on limited highways.
§ Class M2: Will allow you to rent motorcycles.
§ Class M: Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
§ Class M Condition M: Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.
Please view here for more details.
Licenses issued from Australia:
- R-Date – Will allow you to ride scooters.
- R – Will allow you to ride motorcycles or scooters.
Licenses issued from Brazil:
- Category A - designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle or scooters.
International Driver’s Permits (not required for EagleRider):
- Although not required, it is recommended for all visitors with a license in a foreign language to obtain an IDP.
- If your license is legible, we will accept it.