How much of the rental revenue do I get to keep?

Private owners enjoy 75% of the daily rental revenue, including any extras you charge for. EagleShare uses the remaining 25% to cover insurance, marketing, support, customer service, and more. Private owners who are also Club EagleRider Members receive 80% of the daily rental revenue. Revenue splits for commercial owners vary based on location and other factors. Hosts with their own commercial insurance keep 85% of daily rental revenue plus extras. For more details on commercial owner revenue splits, please click HERE.