How much of the rental revenue do I get as a commercial owner?

Commercial owners enjoy 80% of the daily rental revenue, including any extras you charge for. EagleShare uses the remaining 20% to cover insurance, marketing, support, customer service, and more. Commercial owners with their own commercial insurance keep 85% of daily rental revenue plus extras.