WATCH MOTORCYCLE REQUEST & PICKUP WALKTHROUGH
Before starting the pick-up, the following conditions must be met:
- The booking status is Confirmed.
- Your renter has checked in and passed the renter verification process.
- The current time is within 4 hours from the scheduled pickup time (trip start time).
- You and your renter are both present in front of each other on the day of pick-up.
- Log in to your EagleShare account.
- Click on Dashboard, and go to Bookings.
- Click on the “View Details” button next to the booking that you want to start the pick-up with your renter.
- You are now on the Booking Details page and should see the orange button “Start Pick-up.”
Starting the pick-up process
NOTE: The Pick-up process requires both yourself (the host) and your renter to complete the following steps on the day of pick-up.
Start the pick-up process by clicking on the “Start Pick-Up" button and reviewing the helpful tips. Read the information presented on this screen carefully and understand what is expected during the pickup process, then click “Agree and Continue.”
Rider Identity Verification
- Verify the primary renter’s identity and information that they submitted at check-in are correct and valid.
- Take a photo of the FRONT of the primary renter's driver's license, and a photo of FRONT of the primary renter holding their driver's license next to their FACE.
- Check the renter’s driver’s license, legal name, and date of birth as they should appear on their license and if the information is not correct, click “Reject” and you will be given reasons to choose from.
- If the information is correct, click “Approve” to move on to the next step.
Upgrades & Extras
If your rider would like to purchase upgrades and extras, you'll be able to do this here. Any upsell or extras that you offer will be available for your renter to add-on to their trip and the appropriate charges and balance will automatically update.
- If there is a balance after making a change, your renter will be paying this balance after you’ve sent the Pickup Agreement Contract to them to review and sign. Do not hand over your keys until the contract is signed and the balance is paid.
- If there is a credit refund after making a change, your renter will be refunded and choose a refund method after you’ve sent the Pickup Agreement Contract to them to sign. Do not hand over your keys until the contract is signed and the balance is paid.
NOTE: If your renter purchased EagleShare Insurance Protection, it cannot be removed from the trip after the check-in.
Bike Pre-Ride Inspection
This is where you will document your motorcycle's current condition. A minimum of 6 images are required - front, rear, left side, right side, VIN, and odometer. You may take as many photos as needed to ensure full documentation of all existing conditions is recorded such as scratches, dents, pre-existing damage, etc.
NOTE: Things can happen between trips, so it is important we have details about how you left the bike.
Enter Current Mileage & Fuel Level
Only after the motorcycle has PASSED the Bike Safety Check Inspection, you will then be able to enter the current mileage and fuel level. Click “Continue” to go to the next step.
Rider Review and Sign
- Click on “Send to Rider’s Device” to send the Bike Pre-Ride Inspection photos, Safety Check Inspection, and Rental Agreement Contract.
- Do not hand over your key until your renter signs the Rental Agreement Contract.
Start the Trip
Once your renter has successfully reviewed and signed the rental agreement contract, your screen will automatically be directed from "Waiting for Signatures" to "Agreement Signed, Final Step". You will then click on the "Start Trip" button on this screen to go back to the main reservation details page.