Here are some helpful tips and reminders when you do the pick-up:
Ensure that the rider presents their driver license in person to you for verification. It's important to check your rider's license and confirm it's valid with each trip, so you know who they are and you can feel confident handling your keys.
Only hand over your keys if you feel confident in the rider's ability to handle your bike. Also, if the rider is not in a condition to ride the motorcycle (for example, intoxicated), don't hand over your keys!
Document the condition and safety of the bike. If you don't take pictures, you may be held liable for damage that occurs during the rental period. Things can happen between trips, so it's important we have details about how you left the bike.
To start the pick-up, go to your Dashboard, and select "Bookings" to find the booking that your renter is ready to pick up. Click "View Details" to open the booking details page, you will find the "START PICK-UP" button on the top left of the page.
- Start by verifying that the primary rider's identity and information are correct and valid. You will need to take a photo of the FRONT of the primary rider's driver license, and a photo of the FRONT of the primary rider's driver license NEXT to the FACE of the primary driver.
- Document your motorcycle's current condition. A minimum of 6 images are required - front, rear, left side, right side, license plate, and odometer. You may take as many photos as needed to ensure full documentation of all existing conditions are recorded such as scratches, dents, pre-existing damage, etc.
BIKE SAFETY CHECK INSPECTION. We want your EagleShare experience to be as safe and enjoyable as possible, but on rare occasions, a motorcycle may not be safe for riding. Please determine if the motorcycle is safe for riding.
- Enter Mileage and Fuel Level
- Send to Renter to confirm and sign.
- All Set and the trip starts!