Do I need a Motorcycle Endorsement to rent the Slingshot?

Depending on your state-issued license requirements, a motorcycle endorsement may not be required*. States that do not require a motorcycle endorsement to drive the Slingshot: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington. For these states, a driver's license is sufficient.

International customers – please follow the laws from which your license originates regarding the three-wheel endorsement.

*NOTICE: Laws and regulations are subject to change. Please confirm the information with your local authorities.

Please visit our License Requirements Page for more information.