Do I need a 3-wheel motorcycle license to rent the Can-Am Spyder?

Depending on your state-issued license requirements, a 3-wheel motorcycle license may be required to drive the Can-Am Spyder*. The states of California, Nevada, and South Carolina do not require a 3-wheel motorcycle license and a driver's license is sufficient to rent the Can-Am Spyder. For more information, please use the Can-Am's License Requirements Tool to find relevant information about your state's requirements.

*NOTICE: Laws and regulations are subject to change. Please confirm the given information with your local authorities.

Please visit our License Requirements Page for more information.